
My mom teases me that Sydney is like my own little doll that I love to dress up and accessorize. (I made one little comment about how I wish I had bought the yellow
binky so it would match the yellow dress....) This is one of my absolute favorite outfits of Sydney's. I know I would have loved a baby boy just as much as my baby girl, but he definitely wouldn't have been as fun to dress. I love all the tiny accessories like the pink and silver bracelet, the matching headband and the white patent leather shoes with the tiny heart cutouts.
I can't believe I used to despise the color pink!
3 comments:
Pink. Well, maybe you and Sydney can get it out of your systems now. Zoie insists on everything pink--all the time. It was cute at first, but now. . . Anyway, Sydney does look great!
If she were porcelain, people would pay a FORTUNE for their very own collectible Sydney doll. I know I would, especially in that outfit! She truly is a doll...
Isn't it amazing how when something looks SO wonderful on your precious little daughter you love it no matter what color it is :) Sydney really is so adorable, I can't believe how old she is getting!!! She really does look like a sweet little china doll.
Post a Comment