Monday, July 02, 2007

Bath Time

Tyler was over at our house one morning and he found one of Sydney's bath toys on the stairs. (Don't ask me how it got there....) When you wind it up, the little turtle's fins move and he swims. Well, Tyler wanted to see how it worked, so we filled up the bathtub and put it in. While watching the turtle, Sydney got super excited and started flailing her arms. She kept reaching for the water in the tub. After a few minutes of this, I undressed her and plopped her in. I asked Tyler if he wanted to go in and he said no. That didn't last long.... before long Tyler and Sydney were both in the tub and splashing around.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Love all the pics from your trip, too!!! Such a sweetie!