Saturday, November 29, 2008
Sydney's 2nd Birthday
Sydney's 2nd birthday had a princess theme. (Way to get another use out of a Halloween costume, right....)



Doesn't everyone look beautiful in their royal finery? My mom made Tyler his handsome prince costume so he wouldn't have to keep dressing up in princess clothes!

We got Sydney a kitten for her birthday. I love how surprised she looks in this picture even though she had already had Gus for a week!


Sydney and Aubrey making us all laugh with their antics! They both really wanted to play with the stick horse from Papa. He was right, "every princess needs a pony."

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What great pictures! Happy Birthday Sydney!
What a great birthday, Happy Birthday Sydney!
Love the Princesses (and Prince)! Sydney's invitations were so cute! (Grandma S. had hers on her fridge, so I got to see it!) What a cutie! I can't believe she's two already! Happy Birthday, Sydney!i
These pictures are so cute! What an awesome party. I wish I had been there :)
I love the pictures! She is so sweet! I especially love the one with her cat! I can' believe she is 2 already!
Post a Comment