Friday, December 12, 2008

Am I Getting Through to Her?

Actually, I am pretty sure Sydney is learning to work the system. After pouring juice on her stuffed animals and getting sent to time out, she didn't immediately start crying. Usually that's what she does. This time as I put her in her time out spot she immediately said "Mommy, I behave." I had to leave the room so she wouldn't see me laughing. She is continuing to yell "Mommy, I behave" as I type this!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

And it begins. I can hear Zoie screaming, I'll be good, I'll be good in my mind. I just want her to listen in the first place so no time outs or threats have to occur. Why is that so hard for them to understand.

Linda said...

Oh, yes. She is good. But she really IS GOOD, too. Just think of how easily she goes to sleep every night!