Monday, January 05, 2009
My Christmas Gift
Here I am wearing my Christmas gift from Jimmy. Jimmy picked this out all by himself and I was quite impressed. (Well, I guess I helped him out a little when I said "I want a necklace from Fossil for Christmas but you can choose which one.") I wouldn't have picked this necklace out myself, but when I saw it I decided I really like it. He also did not follow directions and bought me earrings and a purse from Fossil. I love the earrings, but unlike Fossil jewelry, their purses are not reasonably priced. Jimmy really wanted me to have the purse and I didn't want to make him feel bad, but in my opinion, it was just too much money. So, being the smart shopper that I am, I took the purse back and then went to the Fossil outlet store. I bought a purse that was almost exactly the same for a third of the price!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the necklace. Jimmy did a great job!
What a pretty neck you have! We'll just call you "Audrey."
(I think commenting on someone's neck sounds like a vampire.
-Maddie)
Very nice! Matt usually goes overboard with gifts for me too. Guess our hubbies are sweet like that.
Hey, I saw that on Sunday! Santa was good to you, you must have been good last year!!!
Post a Comment