Sydney loved the clown, the pinata, the face painting and especially the water guns! Too bad her hat and boots didn't last too long!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sunset Park Picnic
The doctor's office where Jimmy's mom works was having a good-bye party for one of their employees and they invited us along. The theme was Cowboys and Indians, so Sydney got decked out in her Savers finery. Sydney told me that she was the cowgirl, Daddy was the cowboy and I was the cowmom. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of Jimmy and I. I looked pretty western, but Jimmy looked more like a rockstar.
Sydney loved the clown, the pinata, the face painting and especially the water guns! Too bad her hat and boots didn't last too long!






Sydney loved the clown, the pinata, the face painting and especially the water guns! Too bad her hat and boots didn't last too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sydney is so cute! Looks like she was having a blast:)
How cute! I love the little braids.
I love the cowgirl pictures! She is so cute! I wish we could have seen pictures of Jimmy and you all decked out too!
Savers is the best place! I always find cowboy boots there. Actually I am always looking for shoes when I go there...
Hmm... a cowmom, huh? Such a flattering term!
On the other hand, that has to be the cutest cowgirl I've seen in a longtime!
I almost bought those same boots for Aubrey at savers :) Good thing I didn't! Your mom said I only was there a few days before you :) She looks so cute!
What cute pictures!
Post a Comment