Saturday, October 03, 2009
Life Continues On....
I really do feel bad that I never update my blog anymore. With all of life's busyness it just doesn't get done. Weekdays are spent rushing to school, teaching all day, and rushing home to spend time with Sydney and Jimmy. After Sydney goes to bed I have to my myriads of homework (why didn't I get this masters when I was a SAHM???!!!!). Saturdays are spent trying to do something fun during the day and working on homework at night. Sundays are busy too now that I am the Primary 2nd Counselor. Luckily we still have time to sneak out to the park and spend some time running around (or posing for pictures so I can update my blog header!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on your new calling! Wow you sound so busy. I don't update my blog either if it makes you feel better and I don't even have an excuse! Hope thins slow down a bit for you soon.
Your schedule is definitely packed. Cute new pictures.
Man, sounds pretty busy. Good thing you have time to run to the park though! You guys are pretty cute:)
What???? You're getting your masters, plus teaching, plus, plus, plus! That's crazy! But if anyone can do it you can!! You're simply amazing at everything!
What a cute mommy and daughter. I love you both! (And Jimmy, too, of course.)
Post a Comment