Cute. Did the friend own all the animals?
Those are so adorable! But....eww! Why is Sydney so close to that nasty goat! Don't you know that all goats are nasty! Run Sydney!
I love the photo of Sydney with the goat! I'm amazed at how comfortable and relaxed she is around animals--a future zoologist, perhaps?!
This is one cute little girl enjoying her party animals. What a fun party! (I could have sworn I commented on this post when I first looked at it...)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute. Did the friend own all the animals?
Those are so adorable! But....eww! Why is Sydney so close to that nasty goat! Don't you know that all goats are nasty! Run Sydney!
I love the photo of Sydney with the goat! I'm amazed at how comfortable and relaxed she is around animals--a future zoologist, perhaps?!
This is one cute little girl enjoying her party animals. What a fun party! (I could have sworn I commented on this post when I first looked at it...)
Post a Comment