Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas!

Wow - I am so behind but we had a fun Christmas. Sydney loved being Mary in the Nativity on Christmas Eve.

Crazy little (and not so crazy bigger) kids in their new Christmas pajamas.


Christmas Morning Syd woke up to find that Santa had brought her a stocking full of presents and a Princess table.


Sydney and her "cup tea set" from Nana and Papa. Coincidentally, Uncle Michael and Aunt Rhonda got her the same exact one! Guess they all know what Sydney likes!


Sydney was super excited to get this awesome pink Barbie Jeep from Jimmy's parents.

It can even fit three kids!

3 comments:

Linda said...

What an adorable little Christmas girl!

Andrea said...

Is it the camera angle or is that stocking HUGE?

Fun pictures!

Allyson said...

The angle does make that stocking look huge although they are very big and stretchy so they fit a lot of Santa's goodies in them. They are awesome. I loved my stocking when I was a kid!