Sydney looks happy as a little clam in her park. What a lucky little girl she is!
Ah! She is getting so big! Where did you guys move to? It looks like a great park.
She is so beautiful! I especially like the very excited look in the middle picture there. Um...I need to come see your new house!
Did you end up building or buying? How's the new house?
She's sooooo cute! We're coming through BC at the end of March so hopefully we'll get to see you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sydney looks happy as a little clam in her park. What a lucky little girl she is!
Ah! She is getting so big! Where did you guys move to? It looks like a great park.
She is so beautiful! I especially like the very excited look in the middle picture there. Um...I need to come see your new house!
Did you end up building or buying? How's the new house?
She's sooooo cute! We're coming through BC at the end of March so hopefully we'll get to see you guys!
Post a Comment