Monday, April 19, 2010
Grandpa and Grandma Rose Visit
We had a nice picnic at the park with Grandpa and Grandma Rose. After a quick change in plans, we ended up at the Splash Park. Sydney was very concerned because she didn't have her swimsuit. I told her not to worry because I was sure the water wouldn't be turned on. Of course, I was wrong. After wading through the water in her shirt and skirt, then shirt and panties, Aubrey arrived with a second swimsuit. The kids didn't seem to care, but the water was freezing!





The next day we went to Nana and Papa's and had another nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Sydney entertained us with her dressing up antics and even got Uncle David to be Prince Phillip to her Aurora.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are so cute! I especially love Sydney's "cold" picture. Looks like you had a fun time with Grandpa and Grandma. And I can't believe how long Syd's hair is getting. :)
Those are such good photos. I especially love the one of Prince Phillip and Aurora. (Sydney looks SO cold at the splash park.) Thanks for spending the days with us.
So cute! It was so good to see you guys! I was wondering if the splash park was on...oh, well maybe next time
Post a Comment