I can't blog about the 4th without mentioning my 3-gallon bucket of Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Krunch ice cream. This is my favorite flavor of ice cream and I am super happy now that I know that the business Costco carries this stuff in bulk!
Celebrations continued on Sunday with the traditional annual viewing of Independence Day and watching of fireworks.
6 comments:
Dang. That's a lot of ice cream! Hope you guys are great!
What! I knew I should have come home for the weekend. I missed the Chocolate Malty Crunch. I haven't had it in years...
Cute, cute pix. Do you think we will EVER see the bottom of that ice-cream bucket???
I am so JEALOUS!!! I love chocolate malted crunch! Did I mention I am jealous...I may cry. :)
Thanks for sharing your fun 4th festivities with us! Wish we could have been there to see those smiles in person :o)
Wow, that is one huge bucket of ice cream. :)
Post a Comment