How cute. How old is she?
She's so cute! I love how those pictures make eyes look sooo blue! Glad she had a good first day! Hope yours went well, too!
What?! She is too little. I can't believe she's already going to preschool. Where is she going?
Andrea - she will be 4 in November. Amy - she is actually going to daycare but it has a preschool program.
Way to go Sydney! She's going to love it. I can't believe she's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute. How old is she?
She's so cute! I love how those pictures make eyes look sooo blue! Glad she had a good first day! Hope yours went well, too!
What?! She is too little. I can't believe she's already going to preschool. Where is she going?
Andrea - she will be 4 in November. Amy - she is actually going to daycare but it has a preschool program.
Way to go Sydney! She's going to love it. I can't believe she's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment