Great pictures!
I looove the candy shot. So Sydney. I can just feel her excitement:)
I love them! So cute! She is adorable and you look great!
So cute and precious! She is beautiful!
Yay! You are so welcome!
These are great! I love the one of her sitting with her chin in her hands...Her eyes are so blue! And the candy shot is great!
Allyson, what great photos! Well worth waiting for :o) Sydney is such a beautiful little girl; it's just a little hard to see her growing up :? I especially like the photo of the two of you--thanks for sharing :o)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great pictures!
I looove the candy shot. So Sydney. I can just feel her excitement:)
I love them! So cute! She is adorable and you look great!
So cute and precious! She is beautiful!
Yay! You are so welcome!
These are great! I love the one of her sitting with her chin in her hands...Her eyes are so blue! And the candy shot is great!
Allyson, what great photos! Well worth waiting for :o) Sydney is such a beautiful little girl; it's just a little hard to see her growing up :? I especially like the photo of the two of you--thanks for sharing :o)
Post a Comment