Thursday, November 08, 2007

Birthday Invite Photo Shoot

Jimmy and I were trying to take a cute picture of Sydney to put on her birthday invitation and here's what we got.






Even though some of them came out okay, we chose not to use any of them. We decided to use one of the crazy headband pictures from my last post. Now I guess I should put the invitations together since I need to send them out. For a guy who wasn't too excited about Sydney's party at the beginning, he sure is getting into it now. He keeps listing off all of his friends that he is going to invite!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, a year old already! Glad Jimmy's excited about the party.

Loretta said...

If you do one of those I suggest the one where she is not smiling. Then on the front you could write something like "Oh my gosh! I'm turning one!" unless you do one of those fancy cards you do a lot. But still. It's nice to have a back up. By the way, AM I INVITED??????
-Julie

Unknown said...

They are all cute pics! I can't believe she's already turning one...crazy!

Amy said...

I really like that last picture. Your child is such a ham.

Linda said...

That is one cute invitation! It turned out very well!

Susan said...

I like the one you chose her invitation looks so cute :)