I love it!
That's definitely the cutest little ninja I've ever seen!
Finally, an update! She is pretty cute. Good thing she had that all black outfit on, otherwise it wouldn't have been as perfect.
LOL...what a cutie!
"Hi-Yah!"
Love it! I wouldn't mess with her! I realized as I was looking at all her pictures that I've never actually met little Syd. I think Kelly, Rachel and I will need to remedy that!Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!
That's definitely the cutest little ninja I've ever seen!
Finally, an update! She is pretty cute. Good thing she had that all black outfit on, otherwise it wouldn't have been as perfect.
LOL...what a cutie!
"Hi-Yah!"
Love it! I wouldn't mess with her! I realized as I was looking at all her pictures that I've never actually met little Syd. I think Kelly, Rachel and I will need to remedy that!
Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment