Here is Sydney with her Grandma and Grandpa reading her books from Aunt Darlene.
Sydney and Aunt Darlene reading. Sydney loved the books!
On to Christmas morning......
Here is Sydney Christmas morning. She wasn't too thrilled with posing for a picture.
Here is Sydney with her stocking and present from Santa. By the way, in case anyone is ever thinking of buying this Elmo laptop, DON'T. Not only is it super annoying, which I could deal with, I suppose, but it is just crappy. It is top heavy, so it topples over all the time, and the changeable cards that you slip into the screen area don't work very well. You change the cards and it will ask you questions about what is on them, but you have to wait like an hour before it will read a new card. Unfortunately, I read the bad reviews from parents, AFTER I discovered all these problems. Oh well. Sydney likes it. And she doesn't know what the questions are saying anyway.....
That's all the pictures I took of Christmas. I need to raid other people's cameras and see if they have some more pictures of Christmas. I just didn't take enough because I was too caught up in everything!
4 comments:
It's okay that you don't have very many pictures. It's more than I took. I do like Syd's expressions, though. She's pretty funny!
Sounds (and looks) like you had a great time. Good for you to cook a big meal for everyone. Happy new year.
Too cute!!! Way to go on actually posting your Christmas stuff!! I'm so far behind....sigh...
Bummer about her toy, though....I hate it when that happens! Good thing little kids can be so oblivious to stuff like that! ;)
I just posted my Christmas. I am glad I am not the only one!
Post a Comment