Looks like your party was more entertaining than ours. No special visitors at ours--just dinner and some singing.
So cute! I better get my pics up and send you the ones I have and of the santa train. I will try before church.
Still very cute, if I do say so myself!
I wish I was there! That looks like so much fun. And Syd didn't even cry. What a trooper. And Jimmy went? It's a miracle. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like your party was more entertaining than ours. No special visitors at ours--just dinner and some singing.
So cute! I better get my pics up and send you the ones I have and of the santa train. I will try before church.
Still very cute, if I do say so myself!
I wish I was there! That looks like so much fun. And Syd didn't even cry. What a trooper. And Jimmy went? It's a miracle. :)
Post a Comment