Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Unfortunate Return of Snow White

Sure the box said "dark brown" and the picture on the box had a lady with beautiful chestnut brown hair, but this was the result of my hair dying experience:

My mom is so right. She called me Snow White the last time my hair was black. (That time was on purpose though when I was much younger and in my pseudo-goth period.) Look how pasty white my skin looks!!!!!!

Well, I guess I'd better either make a trip to Hot Topic or wait for my forest animal friends to come cheer me up and help me clean the cottage.

7 comments:

Amy said...

It doesn't look that bad! I like it, actually (although, the expression on your face helps a lot). But, yes, you do look like Snow White. However, that's not a bad thing either.

Julie said...

I think your hair looks SO beautiful like that!

Andrea said...

Well, if nothing else, your post made me laugh (not that that would make you feel better, but you have created some joy in the world).

And, for what it's worth, I don't think it looks bad. Your hair style is cute! I once had my hair dyed with a weave, and did a reddish color, and it looked purple in the right light. What do you do?

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it looks like in real life, but I think it looks pretty cute in the pic.

Allyson said...

Thanks guys. I feel better already. Plus, when Jimmy finally noticed (4 days later!) he said he really likes it.

Unknown said...

It looks fine...Waaayyyy better than my yellow-orange look of last summer....yuck! (Although Ben seemed to like that look for me!)

Besides...you could just think of it as a 'younger' look- since that's last time it was that color, right?

Andrea said...

Fun new header picture. Where was that taken?