Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Valley of Fire

My dad took us (Jimmy, Syd, my mom, Maddie, Julie and Ally) to Valley of Fire on Monday in the motor home. It was quite a fun little trip.








So, sand jumping was fun while we were doing it, but now (2 days later) my left knee is swollen and it hurts. I am just not as young as I used to be!

There are more pictures from our trip here on my mom's blog if you haven't seen them already.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those pictures look great! I've been there a couple of times, and it's pretty cool. Glad you guys had a great time.

Amy said...

But you ARE as young as you used to be! You ARE! okay, maybe I'm just in denial. I like that little fashionista kid in the sand. She's very cute with her sun-glasses on :)

Andrea said...

Did I already comment? Anyway, those jumps are very impressive.