Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hmmm...I have nothing really to say....

I decided that I needed a new post but I don't really have anything to post about. My camera is dead and I need to charge it but I keep forgetting. I should make a post about Sydney's first haircut, but I didn't take any pictures because it was a spur of the moment thing. After Jimmy called her "crypt-keeper (from Tales from the Crypt) hair" I decided it was time for a short trim. She was kind of getting this mullet-like do with really thin wispy tails in the the back, (just check back at this picture for a refresher) so I trimmed it. It looks much better now. I would take a picture of it now and post it - but one, of course my battery is dead and two, she is already asleep. Somehow while over at Grandma Linda's we managed to skip afternoon nap because of all the massive playing outside, so she was super tired when we got home.

Well, there. There's a post.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I hope she got something to eat first. Not that the three handsful of frozen peas she ate shouldn't do her, but you know...she's a busy girl!

Andrea said...

At least she was over one before she had the mullet. My kids were practically born with them. I cut Zoie's off around six months, but Jonas rubbed his off (it was not attractive--kind of bald spot and then the straggly mullet).

Amy said...

Haha...crypt-keeper hair. :)

Linda said...

I also hope Grandma S. sees this so she realizes you don't HAVE to have pictures to post!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I've been there!

Andrea said...

I really like your festive March header!