Jimmy loved the Grand Canyon Skywalk. You walk right out over the canyon on a glass bridge. You can look straight down and you feel like you are standing on air. (Or so says Jimmy. I was too cheap to pay the $29.95 to walk on it. Especially after the $20 parking fee and the $29.95 "bus pass" each person had to buy just to get to the canyon views.
Of course, we had to do the traditional Old West photos while in Sedona.
You'll have to wait until I get my disposable camera pictures developed and scanned for the other vacation pictures. I really missed not having (well, really, not knowing I had) my digital camera!
7 comments:
Those western photos are pretty darn cute. I especially love Angie's smile and Sydney's cuteness!
How fun. That makes me want to get Old West pictures taken of our family.
Those old west pictures are pretty awesome. Especially since you guys aren't smiling and then there's Syd with that big smile on her face. The one of the whole family is pretty funny too.
Sydney is such a cute little Western girl!
Cool pics! Too bad about your camera! (I hate it when I do silly stuff like that!) Can't wait to see the scanned pics, though! Hope you had fun on the rest of your trip!
PS-That Sydney is too cute for her own good!
Sounds like a crazy family trip :) Love the pictures!
Did Sydney enjoy getting dressed up? Did you have to wrestle her out of it? (Remember Little Ally?)
Post a Comment