You don't really hear the term "best friends" too much when you grow up. Is that something that most people outgrow? Do other adults still have a "best friend" or do they just have many good, close friends? Well, I don't know about other adults, but I still have a best friend and she has been my best friend for a long time. She has a little girl that is 10 months younger than Sydney, and although I have met Elizabeth before, Sydney just met her last week. Here are some pictures of the next generation best friends:
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Bestest Friends
You don't really hear the term "best friends" too much when you grow up. Is that something that most people outgrow? Do other adults still have a "best friend" or do they just have many good, close friends? Well, I don't know about other adults, but I still have a best friend and she has been my best friend for a long time. She has a little girl that is 10 months younger than Sydney, and although I have met Elizabeth before, Sydney just met her last week. Here are some pictures of the next generation best friends:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures!
I really love what you're doing with your headers lately. What program do you use for it?
What fun!
Andrea,
I use Photoshop Elements for my headers. All the elements I download for free from this address: http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/
I am sure not very many adults have best friends but it is so great when you do! I can't wait until kaley has kids :) to bad those best friends can't always live close :(
This is my favorite post of yours ever!!! (it made me blush even) I think it's perfectly normal to have a bff as an adult, because when have we ever been anything BUT normal :)? I hope you realize that I had to create a whole new account just to leave this comment...but now I can leave comments on future posts (I was too lazy before). Beware of the "becksta" who knows maybe the next step is to have my own blog! GASP!
AWWWW! What cuties! Becky looks fantastic! And so do you! ;)
Post a Comment