So I finally got my disposable camera pictures developed, scanned and uploaded here! After I got my pictures back, it reminded of why I hate crappy disposable cameras! I love digital!

Sydney enjoys an "appy" from our continental breakfast at the Kings Ransom Hotel.

Sitting by the fountain by the pool

Sydney and Daddy looking at the tiny lizards that were running around on the rocks.


The Chapel of the Holy Cross is built into a mountain that over-looks Sedona.

Views from the Chapel


Sydney really wanted to get out of her stroller! Notice her stuffed animal "Mammy" the Lamby - she loves that thing!

Sydney trying to climb the fountain mountain
1 comment:
Those are so cute! We used a disposable camera when we on an excursion during our cruise to Mexico a few years ago (didn't want our nice camera getting wet), and those pictures bite. I tried to take lots of pictures of Matt attempting to surf, and when I got them back I wondered why I had taken so many pictures of the waves. Then I noticed a tiny black dot that was Matt. :)
Post a Comment