Here are some pictures of our Easter Egg Hunt:
I'm not sure what these two were doing in the next two pictures, but they are hilarious!
And here's a cute picture of Easter morning. Sydney got some Sleeping Beauty toys and nail polish in her Easter basket. Sydney loves nail polish. She painted my fingers and toes and then her fingers and toes. Then she asked to paint on paper so I let her do that until the fumes were just too much!
And here's Sydney in her $8.50 total cost Easter outfit. Dress on clearance from Target $3, hat and gloves $1 each from the dollar section at Target, socks $3 from Target and ribbon trim on the hat $0.50 from Joanns. (Oh yeah, and shoes borrowed from Aubrey.)
4 comments:
I love Sydney's hair! It was so much fun to read about your Stay-cation! What a great idea! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I hope you are all feeling better.
Sydney's easter outfit is so cute!
What a beautiful little Easter girl!
What a great deal on such a cute outfit for Sydney. She looks great, but I can't believe how fast she's growing up! I hope the teaching is going well for you.
Gloves and everything. Super cute pictures.
Post a Comment