Friday, May 01, 2009

Disneyland

We just got back from a quick and fun trip to Disneyland. It was Sydney's first time and she LOVED it. "It's kinda all mine," she said as she pointed her finger all around Fantasyland.

Her favorite part was the princesses (and the longest line we stood in was to get pictures with them!).



4 comments:

Jessica B Photography said...

So cute! I'm glad she wore HER princess dress!!

Elisabeth said...

I love how she wore her princess dress all over disneyland! What a cutie pie. :)

LM said...

It's kind of all mine!! That's so funny! Oh No! You are in so much trouble! She's going to be a Disney Land girl just like her Grandma!!!!! How fun, I'm glad you had a great trip!

Linda said...

That sure was a fun trip...one WE will remember forever, even if Sydney doesn't! I love Disneyland with my family...