Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Burrtos

Jimmy heard about Oatman, Arizona from one of his friends and so we decided to head out to the "ghost town" where you can feed the "wild" burros. It's pretty hilarious how "wild" those burros are. They are the calmest, most docile animals I've ever seen. They only get a little crazy when they want their carrots. You'd think those things would be full after tourists are feeding them all day long, but nope!

Maybe Sydney's been hanging around Aubrey too long but for some reason she wouldn't call the burros burros. They are burrtos.






***WARNING*** Explicit language below:
Jimmy insisted I take and post this picture....





4 comments:

LM said...

that's hilarious! Great pictures!

Andrea said...

I think Matt has been there with friends when they did a motorcycle trip (unless there's another town with donkeys roaming the streets).

April said...

That is so funny! I love the picture of Jimmy. That is hilarious!

Linda said...

I love your brrrto pictures...and all of you!