We took a trip to Utah last week for my cousin Jacob's graduation. First we stopped at Grandma S.'s house and were lucky enough to feed the neighbor's baby lambs. Then we went to Jacob's graduation party (where Jimmy discovered his new love of pool), Jacob's graduation, the zoo, out to dinner with friends and to the park with cousins. We had so much fun!
4 comments:
These are so cute! How do you put them all together like that? And is Sydney really kissing that lamb?!
Looks like fun. I love the pictures with the mountains in the background (I'm a huge fan of mountains).
It was so fun to see you guys! love the pictures you took - I'll have to get some copies of them!
In case i don't get to it before then: "Happy Birthday, Twin Cousin!"
:)
I love that the picture of my child is the one where she and Sydney are being monkeys. Yay for good parenting... ;D
Post a Comment