Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Letting Go...

Since I've been working, it has been a little hard to let go of the day to day care of Sydney. It seems like everyday I come home and comment on the clothes that Jimmy has dressed Sydney in. Mostly I tell the both of them that the clothes don't match. Apparently Sydney is becoming increasingly aware of the importance of matching because tonight as we were eating dinner (some festive red, white and blue chips and salsa) she said in a very perturbed voice "Mom, I can't eat this red chip, it doesn't match my blue eyes!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

But they're such pretty blue eyes! ;)

Amy said...

Blue eyes are very important and must be matched well. Silly red chips.

Linda said...

You are training her well! Just tell her "red, white, and blue ALWAYS match in OUR country!" Love you guys!

LM said...

She is so stinkin' funny! What a crack up. Today I was in a huge hurry and Sophia wasn't moving fast enough so I said something like if you don't get going you're going to have to go to school looking like a street urchin. I felt so bad after I sad that. I instantly began to worry that she was going to have self confidence issues and always think she looks like an urchin. So I had to apologize (I hate it when that happens!) and tell her that she's always beautiful.