Sunday, November 18, 2007

Independence

I know with age comes the need to exhibit independence, but why does it have to be so messy?? Here is Sydney, a few days shy of one year old. Lately she has been quite insistent on trying to feed herself. She did empty the bowl, but I just don't know how much yogurt she actually got into her mouth.

6 comments:

Linda said...

It looks like even she thought it was quite the ordeal. What a cutie.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Ah yes...the fun begins!

Andrea said...

It's fun, huh? Jonas gets it all over his face, and I'm doing the feeding. Part of the problem is him not keeping it in, but I think I've gone some issues to work out.

Enjoy it!

Amy said...

Was Jimmy there to see it? That's so cute.

Allyson said...

Um, no Jimmy wasn't there. If he had been, there is no way Sydney would have been allowed to do that!

Susan said...

Oh the joy of growing up!!!