Sunday, January 13, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking


Here is my first ever digital scrapbook page. When I first heard the concept of digital scrapbooking, I was not excited at all. It did not sound fun. But I was bored and playing around in photoshop so I decided to give it a try. I actually liked it. Don't worry, I won't be giving up real paper scrapbooking any time soon, but it was fun to play around with, so I will definitely do it again.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like fun. I bet it'd be fun to see your scrapbooks. I got your cute Christmas card. It is very nice! You are so creative.

Linda said...

Teach me, teach me! So cute!

Linda said...

PS-I like the new look of your blog!

Amy said...

It looks pretty good for being digital. I like it:)

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to try digital scrapbooking. I think I'd be more likely to do it than normal scrapbooking. I love your new header--so cute!

Unknown said...

Looks so cute! I wish I could get some design programs on our computer(Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)...I miss them so much!

The new title banner looks great, too! How cool!