Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
On Thursday, Grandma D. was kind enough to have a a nice Easter Egg hunt for Sydney, Tyler, Aubrey, Nathan and Amy (the little girl of one of her co-workers that she was watching for the day). We also dyed Easter Eggs (although Sydney enjoyed cracking all her eggs on the table instead of dying them.) She did pretty well when I gave her a crayon to color on her eggs!






Sydney wanted to eat all of her candy at once of course!
Tyler and Sydney do not care for the yolks of the hard-boiled eggs. Aubrey ate a little of it although she mostly enjoy playing with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are some way cute grandchildren. They are lucky to have so many loving grandmas close by!
They're all so cute. That picture of Syd coloring the egg is my background now. She's so adorable.
How fun! I love the pics of sydney coloring eggs! Looks like lots of fun was had! Oh...and her dress was adorable!
Looks like lots of fun!
Hehe...I love that pic of Sydney eating her candy.
These pictures turned out so cute! I need copies of them :)
Post a Comment