Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Fun

So, I finally charged my camera since I knew I would need to use it today. First of all, I took a picture of Sydney's haircut....FINALLY:
Here it is. No one can call her "Crypt-keeper hair" now!

We went to the city Easter egg hunt today complete with photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny. Sydney found him (or her?) quite intriguing. I found it to be rather freaky. No wonder there were many screaming kids placed on its lap!


The actually Easter egg hunt was more like a mad dash to see how much candy the kids could try to shove in their baskets. Luckily Sydney and I ran up to some stuff, threw a few things in her basket and ran out of there!

On the way home we had to stop by the park of course and play for a bit.

Maddie is such a nice aunt! Poor "squinty eyes" Sydney. She really needed her sunglasses!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. Glad you got the camera charged.

Anonymous said...

Sydney's hair looks cute! That is a pretty creepy looking Easter bunny--sort of a cross between rabbit and space alien.