Sunday, April 13, 2008

Random Info...

Hmmm.... I need an update, but I have no pictures to post so I thought I would fill out one of these......

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

No, pretty sure my parents just liked the name.....but I do have someone named after me! :) (And let me tell you, it is quite an honor...)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Yesterday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sort of
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One adorable little girl :)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmmm, yes, but probably not at first. I don't think I give off a very welcoming vibe when people first meet me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Oh no, never
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I don't really know.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cinnamon Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
On the very rare occasion that I wear shoes with laces, no I do not.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM?
Chocolate Malted Crunch
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I don't really know. I'm not very observant.
15. What is your favorite color?
Blue
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am not very patient.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
If we are talking about alive people then I miss Amy and Becky. If we are talking about dead people then my Great Grandma Duncan. She is really the only person that isn't alive that I feel I was very close to. Even though I didn't see her a whole lot, I always looked forward to her visits.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

No one needs to send this back to me....just post it on your blogs. I think they are fun to read.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

I am not wearing pants or shoes. ;) but I am wearing black shorts....
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
homemade calzone.....it was sort of healthy....it had zucchini and carrots in it....but is was also oozing with cheese....
21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
my ceiling fan
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
periwinkle
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
oranges, freshly baked bread
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Susan
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one sent this to me. I stole it off Kelly's blog and I like her. I wish we could all get together more often! Good thing we have blogs because I haven't seen Rachel since she was like 3 weeks old!!!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
I like to watch the Olympics on TV. Other than that, I don't really care for watching sports.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope! Not since the miracle of Lasik.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I pretty much like all foods.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I used to like scary movies, but now I much prefer happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I watched about 10 minutes of "William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet" (you know, the one with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes) last night before remembering that I hated it
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue (it's my awesome "The Firm" softball shirt)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
How about spring?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
kisses from Sydney or Jimmy
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Marie Callenders Chocolate Satin Pie partially frozen
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
??????
38. Least likely to respond?
??????
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am not reading a book right now. But I finished "Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" a few days ago.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one since I use a laptop
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Surprisingly I didn't watch TV last night.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Sydney cracking up and saying Mommy.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I guess the Beatles. Neither really.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hawaii
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am pretty good at making cards
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Heber City, UT
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?
everybody's

3 comments:

becksta said...

These surveys used to irritate me, but now I like them because I feel so out of touch with everyone. Plus we've changed in our old age so I get to learn all of these new things that I didn't know, like how you like happy endings vs. scary movies now...(ya big softie). We probably wouldn't do as well playing "what were you thinking" as we used to, but I bet we could still kick some butt at "taboo". Is there like a courtesy length for blog comments? Because everyone leaves little short comments, but I am a blabbermouth who has issues condensing my thoughts. I just don't know the blog etiquitte yet, so please tell me if I'm being rude. Not that it would necessarily change anything, but ya know...

Allyson said...

Hey Becksta:
I love long comments - especially from you since you don't have a blog! Make one already! Blogs are the wave of the future!!!!!!!! P.S. We definitely would still rule at Taboo!

Maddie Cat said...

Well, all I know is that when we played Taboo at Sister Campbell's house, MY TEAM WON! We should totally play sometime.
P.S. I WOULD WIN! ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?!