Saturday, April 26, 2008

Please Don't Start Playing This...

Okay, so I have a slight obsession with this game.....I really do. I am admitting it. So, by sharing my problem, I hope to introduce all of you out there and then you can waste time playing it like I do.

I stumbled across www.club.live.com when I was very bored last summer in New Jersey. I played a few games and earned some tickets for playing them. I didn't really believe I would get the prizes that I has supposedly won, but I thought I give it a try. So, a few weeks later, I got my ringtone coupon and was pleasantly surprised. By that time, something had happened to our web cam on Jimmy's computer and it wasn't working. I decided to try to play enough games to win the web cam. So I wasted some time playing, but it was for a new web cam, so I figured it was okay. Well, I earned enough tickets for the web cam and it actually came in the mail after about a month! So, I wrapped it up and gave it to Jimmy for Christmas! I haven't played much since then, but sometimes they send me an email, so I went back on the other day. Now I can't stop play Seekadoo! HELP!!!!!!

Okay, enough blogging, I have to get back to my game while Syd is asleep!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Allyson, you've sucked me in. I play it too now. And I got one of my friends hooked too. But I like the geography one the best because they're way easy but you get lots of tickets!

Andrea said...

That explains where you've been lately. :) I'll have to check it out. Is it like sudoku?

Allyson said...

Andrea,
It's more like a word search, but it doesn't give you a list of words to find. The puzzle has a theme and all the words go with the theme. After you find all the words, the left over letters spell a funny saying that goes with the theme.