Okay, I know that it shouldn't matter, but I don't like Sydney dressed like this. She looks like a boy! Her dad bought this shirt for her and he thinks it is the cutest thing ever. I have to politely disagree! Even though Sydney has a barrette in her hair, she just doesn't look girly enough for me! I am going to try to get over it though, as she is leaving the house like this. (What is with our temperature today in the 60s, when it was over a 100 last week???????)
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Daddy's Girl
Okay, I know that it shouldn't matter, but I don't like Sydney dressed like this. She looks like a boy! Her dad bought this shirt for her and he thinks it is the cutest thing ever. I have to politely disagree! Even though Sydney has a barrette in her hair, she just doesn't look girly enough for me! I am going to try to get over it though, as she is leaving the house like this. (What is with our temperature today in the 60s, when it was over a 100 last week???????)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry, Son-Son, but I have to agree with Jimmy on this one. Syd looks SOOO cute!!! Just look past the shirt at those ADORABLE eyes and her WAY CUTE face with the bink!! I love you, Syd!!!
She is adorable....I don't think anyone could mistake her for a boy!
You worry too much. She is WAY too cute to look like a boy. And anyway, as soon as she opened her mouth to say something, her cute little princess voice would give it away for sure. I think the shirt is really cute!
Cute little girl! But you need to post, Son-Son!
Well, at least you can find solace in the fact that cool temperatures will not last long down there and she'll hopefully be grown out of it when the weather would allow her to wear it again. :)
Andrea,
Unfortunately the shirt is a size 2T! It is supposed to be 3/4 length sleeves, so it will probably fit nicely in the fall/winter!
but she it is so cute and you know how i am about the girly thing :)
Post a Comment