Long story short. I was searching the internet for the five tribe and a few others and found Tiffany (Leavitt) Fagan's blog. I found street addresses for you and Becky, but didn't know if they were right. Tiffany found your blog and sent me the link, I hope you don't mind. I sent a letter yesterday to this address I found for Becky.
4 comments:
So Cute!
AWWW! She looks so grown up with her new look!
Allyson! She so cute. How have you been?
Long story short. I was searching the internet for the five tribe and a few others and found Tiffany (Leavitt) Fagan's blog. I found street addresses for you and Becky, but didn't know if they were right. Tiffany found your blog and sent me the link, I hope you don't mind. I sent a letter yesterday to this address I found for Becky.
Post a Comment