Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the Mother's Out There!




I wanted to write a Mother's Day post on Sunday, but I'm a slacker.... It was going to be a beautiful tribute to my mom and how she taught me to be a good mother, and how I love being a mom. But, now it's Thursday and late and I'm tired. So here goes....

I love my mom. She rocks. I love being a mom to Syd. She rocks. The End

Oh yeah, and I love Jimmy. He rocks. He "helped" Sydney buy me flowers and a gift card to Barnes and Noble for Mother's Day. She looked so cute coming around the corner holding the bouquet of flowers! I wish I had my camera ready!

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too. I love that picture of Sydney smelling the rose. :)

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had a good Mother's Day.

And, your mom does Rock!

Susan said...

That is so sweet tell Jimmy he did a good job!

Linda said...

Wait, Dad had a better one yet. You rock, paper, scissors!