I had to post some cute pictures of him:


This picture might need a little explanation. David wrote this fabulous play "The Princess of Horror" when he was about 13. Here we are performing it for the camera. This play has become quite the classic in our house.
Happy birthday Dah-veed! Thanks for all the great times like: Kimber Shana and Magic and the Nessius! (spelling???), DSI, sliding down the stairs on the mattress, dryer rides, folding up in the hide-a-bed, and many, many more.I love ya!
Love,
Scrag
5 comments:
I love these pictures. Man, David was the cutest little boy I have ever seen.
Scrag? Where the HECK did that come from?
I remember him calling you Scrag, where did that come from?
Ah, the good times with David in Midway.
Do you remember that time at the rope swing when David and Shane wouldn't give us the rope and I called them a certain B word? They were so shocked, and I didn't know why because I had heard it while watching Back to the Future and didn't know it was a bad word. :)
David gave us a long history on the evolution of the name Scrag last night. It's much too long to post and I can't believe that he remembered all of it!
Andrea- I don't remember that (I have a terrible memory!) but that is so funny!
Post a Comment