First of all, thanks to Lara for this fun idea. If you have some time to spare, try it!First you go to www.flickr.com/search. In the search box you put your answers to the questions below. Once you have chosen your fave pic, copy and paste the URL to the mosaic maker found at www.bighugelabs.com
1. First Name
2. Favorite Food
3. Your School
4. Favorite Color
5. Who is your Celebrity Crush
6. Favorite Drink
7. Dream Vacation
8. Favorite Dessert
9. What you want to be when you grow up
10. What you love most in life
11. One word to describe you
12. Your Nickname
3 comments:
I'll admit I can't tell who your celebrity crush is either...
It's Johnny Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls. He's been my celebrity crush for about ten years now! ;)
I thought it might be one of the Goo Goo Dolls but wasn't familiar enough with what they looked like to know for sure...
Post a Comment