Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sydney's Hair




I think it is quite funny that Sydney sat still enough for me to do this to her hair, but she wouldn't sit still for 5 seconds so I could take a picture of it.

Next time I will try to make her hair sections more even and symmetrical - this was just practice!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Cute! I sometimes worry that if I have a little girl she will go through her first few years with no kind of hair style. I am so bad at that kind of thing - I can't even french braid.

Loretta said...

Sydney's hair looked very fancy today.

Amy said...

This is the cutest! Her hair is getting so long. What a cute kid. I bet she loved it too.

Andrea said...

That is very cute! One of my friends in my last ward always did her daughter's hair super cute like that (with even more sections too). I was always so surprised her daughter would hold still for that.

Anonymous said...

It is way cute! I always have practice hairstyles, that's funny.

Susan said...

This is so cute! Aubrey would never sit still long enough :(