Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pretty Toes

Sydney is obsessed with nail polish. We passed by a cosmetics display at CVS a few weeks ago and she immediately pulled some polish off the shelf, sat down and tried to paint her toenails. If she sees me painting my toes, she must have hers done too. (She never asks for it on her fingernails though...) Also, she always notices if I put a new color on my toes and she tells me they are pretty.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Zoie loves polish too. Her grandma gave her some. I had to take it away though. She's not quite ready to have full access to that sort of stuff.

April said...

That is so cute! I can't wait until Addy is old enough. Sydney is so cute! I miss seeing you guys!

Elisabeth said...

Awww :) Sydney is so cute! You'd better watch out though... she's getting into fashionista at such a young age! ;)