Me too. I just want to kiss it and squeeze it.
Does she do that after you've caught her doing something she's not supposed to do? :)
She's so cute, but growing way to fast. She's not a baby anymore. I know that to be true because my baby isn't a baby any more as well. Sad day!
I love it too! I found my new desktop background. What a lucky shot. :)
I love that face too! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me too. I just want to kiss it and squeeze it.
Does she do that after you've caught her doing something she's not supposed to do? :)
She's so cute, but growing way to fast. She's not a baby anymore. I know that to be true because my baby isn't a baby any more as well. Sad day!
I love it too! I found my new desktop background. What a lucky shot. :)
I love that face too! :)
Post a Comment