She is so funny! It's almost like a mix between the Sugar Plumb Fairy and the wicked witch of the west. What a cute kid. I wonder where she gets it from:)
Very nice. Jonas loves putting on everyone else's shoes. It very funny, because most of the time he can't get it to work.
I love the picture! It looks like she can walk in high heels better than I can!
I am impressed! She gets them on the right feet and she can walk in them. Future shoe collector there. How cute!
What a cutie. She certainly does have a mind of her own!
That is one girl who knows what she likes and goes for it! That strong will will serve her well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is so funny! It's almost like a mix between the Sugar Plumb Fairy and the wicked witch of the west. What a cute kid. I wonder where she gets it from:)
Very nice.
Jonas loves putting on everyone else's shoes. It very funny, because most of the time he can't get it to work.
I love the picture! It looks like she can walk in high heels better than I can!
I am impressed! She gets them on the right feet and she can walk in them. Future shoe collector there. How cute!
What a cutie. She certainly does have a mind of her own!
That is one girl who knows what she likes and goes for it! That strong will will serve her well.
Post a Comment