Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm just a little late on this, but Happy Birthday Jimmy! We celebrated several times for Jimmy's birthday. We had a dinner for him at my parent's house the Sunday for his birthday. Then we went to the dam as a family on Wednesday. (Hey, that's what he really wanted to do....) And then on his actual birthday, Thursday, we went out to dinner with his parents and sister.



5 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!! Sorry we missed all the fun!

Linda said...

Where'd you find that sweet little girl in the hard hat? She sure is a cutie!

LM said...

Hey I love the new look on your blog. I totally need to update, but don't want to fight with photoshop to get the finished digital scrap book product. It takes me forever and then it's more like crapbook that scrapbook!

Andrea said...

Don't you love it when your birthday celebrations last for several days? Very fun. Happy belated birthday Jimmy!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Jimmy...sorry i missed it on the actual day!!! Glad you all had fun!