These are so cute! Nice moves. I remember my mom sent me something similar for christmas with elves.
This one is my favorite. I especially love your one red eye. Nice moves!
I didn't know you guys like to dance. :) Zoie enjoyed watching it.
That is rather freakish. You're head was falling off at one point.
That is so Funny! I love both videos!!!
Wow, Ally you're lookin' rockin' hot in that dress. I'll bet you save that for special ocasions only!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
These are so cute! Nice moves. I remember my mom sent me something similar for christmas with elves.
This one is my favorite. I especially love your one red eye. Nice moves!
I didn't know you guys like to dance. :) Zoie enjoyed watching it.
That is rather freakish. You're head was falling off at one point.
That is so Funny! I love both videos!!!
Wow, Ally you're lookin' rockin' hot in that dress. I'll bet you save that for special ocasions only!
Post a Comment