
Sydney, like every other kid, loves to wear other people's shoes. She actually did a pretty good job walking around in these heels!

Sydney's hair is getting pretty long (well, long for her....not compared to some other kids her age) in the back. It looked pretty cute in her tiny ponytail. You can also see the white shorts that I made her to wear under some of her shorter dresses. I made her some white capris too. (I'm quite proud since I am not a seamstress.)
5 comments:
How cute! I can't wait until Valerie's hair is long enough to put in some kind of hairstyle so that people will stop telling me what a cute boy I have. Great job on the shorts!
She looks like a little GIRL in that ponytail picture - not a BABY anymore. What's up with that? Except she does still have her bink in...
That Syd is DANG cute! Although dressing her in those shorts probably wasn't the best for going to Taco Bell. With red sauce (very messy).
She looks adorable.
Good for you. Matt got a sewing machine for me for Christmas and I've yet to use it. :( I don't really know how, but I'm just a slacker.
Nice belly shot!
Post a Comment