Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Yummy!

I'm sure Sydney will not appreciate these photos in the future, but I had to post them.




9 comments:

Maddie Cat said...

I like the second one... save these for boyfriend torture! (bwahaha!)

Amy said...

Mm, I always love a nice giant slice of watermelon in the hot weather:)

Jessica B Photography said...

She looks so little next to the giant watermelon!

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

What a cutie! And, while Sydney may not appreciate the photo in the future, it's been fun for the rest of us to enjoy her darling antics now! Thanks for sharing :)

LM said...

I love her expression in the second photo. What a character!!!! And a Cutie too!

Elisabeth said...

Look at her facial expressions! I can't blame you for posting them.

Oh, and I got the gift today- thank you! I love it, and the card was so cute too! I am guessing you made it yourself?

Andrea said...

Very cute!

Susan said...

So Cute!

April said...

She is so cute! I miss seeing her around! She is getting so big!