Glad you had a great day. We were with Matt's family and there was snow. Your weather looks so much nicer!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how old all the kids are getting! I LOVE Sydney's skirt! So cute!
So cute!!! It was so fun to see you guys! Hope we can see you again soon!
I love the one of Syd and the turtle. It was a fun weekend, wasn't it? :)
Thanks for sharing the fun photos! I especially like Sydney's expression in the one where she's holding up the pink egg!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Glad you had a great day. We were with Matt's family and there was snow. Your weather looks so much nicer!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't believe how old all the kids are getting! I LOVE Sydney's skirt! So cute!
So cute!!! It was so fun to see you guys! Hope we can see you again soon!
I love the one of Syd and the turtle. It was a fun weekend, wasn't it? :)
Thanks for sharing the fun photos! I especially like Sydney's expression in the one where she's holding up the pink egg!
Post a Comment