I should have posted this earlier in the week, but somehow I just haven't gotten around to it. I am so excited because Jimmy is back to work! His first day was on Tuesday and the poor guy is working 10 hour days plus Saturdays! It has been a big adjustment for him but he is pretty happy with his new crew. He is actually working on the same job site as the one he got injured at last year, but for a different company.
I love being back at home and so far it's been a very easy adjustment for me. I'll admit that I was a bit of a slacker SAHM last year, but I am going to try really hard to do a better job now. I am so happy that Jimmy is willing to work hard for us so I can stay at home with Sydney. So thanks for all you do for us hon! Love ya!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so exciting! Glad you're able to be back at home.
Love the new header. How have you been doing those? Photoshop?
Yes, I have been making these in Photoshop. I download all the papers and embellishments for free from: http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment